Date(s) - 02/26/2017
11:30 am - 3:30 pm
Category(ies) No Categories
- Spindle turning pre-meeting hands-on workshop led by Bill Farny. Bring your own tools and face shield. Wood will be provided. 11:30am
- Doug Thompson of Thompson Lathe Tools will be the main meeting presenter. Doug will discuss sharpening techniques and tool materials. He will also have his tools available for sale. 1:00pm
- President’s Challenge is to turn an ornamental bird house (can also be donated to our community program after the meeting if you want)
- Sandpaper will be available; bring a turning (pen, bowl, candle stick, box, ….your choice) to give to the company guys that collect and box up the sandpaper for us.
- Dues are due! $30/year for individual; $40/year for family. Pay by Feb 19th and be entered into a gift certificate drawing.