Join the Woodturners of St. Louis
Chapter dues are based on the calendar year and are due every January. Individual and Family plans are available. Discounted plans are available for new members joining for the first time. When we go back to in-person meetings, we plan to continue using Zoom or similar streaming platform to make our live meetings available to anyone, anywhere.
Pay your dues by cash or check at our meeting, by check through the mail, or electronically through PayPal.
To pay in-person or by mail, download a membership application, complete it, sign it, and bring it to a meeting or mail it to the address on the application form along with your dues payment. All members on a Family plan must complete an application.
To join and pay electronically, click on the electronic link below, complete the contact information form, verify charges, then click on the PayPal checkout cart icon. All members on a Family plan must complete an application.
- Individual membership ($35 per year)
- Family membership (up to 3 individuals in same household) ($45 per year)
New Member – First time joining WTSTL
- Between – January 1 thru July 31 ($ 35 individual; $45 family)
- Between – August 1 thru September 30 ( $17.50 individual; $22.50 family)
- Between – October 1 thru December 31 ($35 individual; $45 family) ; credited to dues for the following year and member in good standing for the remainder of the current year.
Some vendors offer discounts that require verification of membership and personal contact information. If you do not wish to participate, please make that note on your application form.
Our meetings are recorded and photos/video are published. Your attendance indicates your willingness to potentially appear in a publication or online.
Woodturning can be a dangerous activity involving risk of injury. Individuals accept the risks and liabilities of turning and hold harmless the WTSTL, its elected officers and members of the WTSTL from any and all accidents or injuries that may occur while participating in a club activity.
Patches are available for $5 from the Club Treasurer.